In an effort to limit viral exposure to our customers, we recommend that all new and returning riders use our new online waiver.
We are remaining open at this time due to the limited-interaction nature of our business, though we reserve the right to close the property at any time without prior notice.
We are an adventure off-road park located in Chattanooga, TN. Open year-round, we have over 700 acres of trails and forest atop beautiful Aenta Mountain.
Manager: +1 (423) 933-2198 Ext. 404
Facebook: AMA Facebook
- All daily riders must ride with a registered member.
- Helmets must be worn while riding open-air vehicles (quads, dirtbikes, side-by-sides, etc.)–regardless of age.
- All riders must sign a waiver (download below) before riding.
- The owners and managers reserve the right to remove anyone from the property at any time for any reason.
- Riders must stay on the primary trail on the side of the mountain. Off-limits areas are marked with signs.