In an effort to limit viral exposure to our customers, we recommend that all new and returning riders fill out a digital copy of the waiver.
We are remaining open at this time due to the limited-interaction nature of our business, though we reserve the right to close the property at any time without prior notice.
We are an adventure off-road park located in Chattanooga, TN. Open year-round, we have over 700 acres of trails and forest atop beautiful Aenta Mountain.
Manager: +1 (423) 933-2198 Ext. 404
Facebook: AMA Facebook
- All daily riders must ride with a registered member.
- Helmets must be worn while riding open-air vehicles (quads, dirtbikes, side-by-sides, etc.)–regardless of age.
- All riders must sign a waiver (download below) before riding.
- The owners and managers reserve the right to remove anyone from the property at any time for any reason.
- Riders must stay on the primary trail on the side of the mountain. Off-limits areas are marked with signs.